Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Mommy Diary Take Two: 12 Months/1 Year

December 20, 2014

Dear Asher:

My delightful boy. Today we had your birthday party. It was magnificent: breakfast casseroles, lots of fruit, and Apple cider. You loved watching your friends run around and play with your toys. Even if you were not very into opening presents, you had a lot of fun. Which is ok, you are still so little in my eyes. Not an hour after everyone left you started walking. By bath time you were taking long stretches upright. You do more of what we have called "the Cupid shuffle": you walk best sideways. It is kind of funny to watch you shimmy to your desired location. We are so proud of you. So smart. So handsome. So independent. So sweet and happy. I love you beyond this earth. I can't wait to watch you grow up and become the little boy you are destined to be. I'll miss you so much at this age of discovery. You are everything.

Love,
Mommy 

Post a Comment