Friday, July 25, 2014

Mommy Diary Take Two: 31 Weeks

July 25, 2014

Dear Asher:

Well you have finally started to recover from the teeth as they are now front and center. You are trying to figure them out a bit and keep almost grinding them against your lowers. I ate something in Austin that still has your tummy very upset because you have been extraordinarily constipated--you shake and shake, screaming in pain trying to push it out. I've added prunes to your diet to try and help it clear. I really don't know what it was but I just hate seeing you like this, it's so very uncharacteristic. You really did well in Austin considering the drive and your poor teeth; all mommy's old friends just couldn't get over your cute hair and rolls. Greatmama also got some good time with you. I wish they would all get to watch you grow up more. So many people love you!

Love,
Momma
Post a Comment