Thursday, June 19, 2014

Mommy Diary Take Two: 26 Weeks

June 20, 2014

Dear Asher-

Well this week didn't go quite as planned sweet boy. We got into a car accident you and I, and while you are totally fine I was pure terrified you were hurt or somehow affected.  I'm a bit banged up but your car seat protected you very well and you were more scared than anything. You also are on the tail end of a wonder week, so I'm not sure if it's my anxiety over your well-being or the wonder week but you had a couple nights of wanting to nurse and cuddle the entire night. Hopefully you'll return back to your great sleep pattern soon, but I understand that it has been a strange week for us. I love you so much, you were my only concern and I feel so guilty for putting your sweet life in danger like that, even for just a minute. You boys are my entire world.

Love, 
Mommy
Post a Comment