Monday, May 12, 2014

Mommy Diary Take Two: 20 Weeks

May 9, 2014


Dear Asher-

This week has been hard. You had some problems after I ate something with goat milk and then spent the next few days with tummy troubles that had you quite the fuss-pot. That and teething made this week a bit rough. But we soldiered on and you're still giggling a storm. You are so ticklish it just cracks me up. Your ribs, sides, armpits, neck--all of it will render you breathless with giggles. You also find it hysterical if we blow on your ears. I love making you laugh, as do big brother and Daddy--you think they are both funny beyond words.  You also get so excited when Daddy comes home now once you hear his voice. You try to vault out of my arms to see him. Which you are good at. You're so strong, you now roll from back to front completely on purpose all day long. You get frustrated when you can't move to reach something still but you will get there. So quickly. My big boy. 

Love, 
Momma
Post a Comment