Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Mommy Diary Take Two: 19 Weeks

May 2, 2014

Dear Asher,

This week alone you have changed so much. Daddy and I noticed you suddenly had less chin rolls, then we went to put you in your pjs and they barely fit. I would set you in your crib and if you stretched the buttons would pop. I had to wash your 18 month clothes, which is unbelievable at just 4 months old! My little newborn is gone. You also love sitting up and can do it by yourself, propped on your hands. You adore it because you can see everything and everyone. Your ability to purposely grasp and hold on to anything in front of you or anything you want is now exponentially better. You keep pulling my hair to bring me closer to you. Your sweet laughter is so infectious; thankfully you are still so generous with it and your incredible smiles.

Love, 

Momma
Post a Comment