Monday, April 14, 2014

Security


It's a beautiful thing when you can be something to someone that causes immense and immediate comfort. When they don't have to hear you or see you, but soley by your touch and caress you can cause someone to so wholly relax that their fear, in their most sensitive moment, disappears and their entire body loses its tension. That all you have to be is there

A simple brush of your fingers through their hair, the way that you have done since the day they were born, can give them peace. Even when not fully conscious. 

The honor of being the person who is called for in the middle of the night, even when they aren't aware they are even doing it. 

That is the beauty of being a Mother. 

Boys, I will always come when you call. I will always kiss your sweet cheeks. I will always have my arms open. Because you gave me purpose. 

It is my pleasure, my honor, to be yours.





Post a Comment