Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Baby Diary Take Two: 39 Weeks

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

39 Weeks

Sweet pea-

This week has been hard.  My hormones have been all over the place which usually means you're growing, so good for you and sorry about all the crying on my end.  This back pain is debilitating and it is hard to overcome most days.  I try to take it easy but sometimes it is just not possible; not when there are so many things I wanted to do before you arrive.  Suddenly it became really hard to imagine the changes that are going to take place once you get here; I was feeling a lot of guilt and anxiety both all at the same time which is strange.  You are going to brighten our lives so much I know that every moment will be worth it, every struggle and adjustment will be something we will eventually look past.  But wow, you will be here so soon. My body seems so ready and I know once you are here I will never be able to imagine the world without you ever again.  It is just how motherhood works; amazing and terrifying all simultaneously existing together. I love you.  

Mommy

Likes

  • Boba Tea (oh gosh I want it all the time!)
  • Goat Cheese covered in Red Pepper Jelly
Post a Comment