Friday, December 13, 2013

Baby Diary Take Two: 38 Weeks

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

38 Weeks

Sweet Pea-

Oh darlin', this week has been really hard.  I started having debilitating back pain that has left me laying on the floor in tears multiple times.  I also seem to be unable to do much during the day without it hitting again, so I have had to drastically slow down everything I do.  There were so many things left on my list that I have just had to prioritize based on what I will be able to handle until you arrive.  We had a crazy, freak ice storm for most of the week that locked us all in the house.  It was kind of nice to have all that time as a family before things change all over again.  All the Christmas things are around the house and it is hard to believe you will be here to be a part of the holiday with us.  Keep baking and fattening up in there; those tiny little feet are sure staying active so keep it up.

Love,
Mommy


Likes

  • Citrus
  • Banana Bread
  • Mango
Post a Comment