Thursday, December 5, 2013

Baby Diary Take Two: 37 Weeks

Wednesday, November 4, 2013

37 Weeks

Dear Sweet Pea-

My goodness this week has been a whirlwind.  It started off great with Thanksgiving until I poisoned us and we ended up severely ill and in OB triage for fluids the next day to keep you nice and safe.  I spent the rest of the week resting up and finishing projects around the house.  It finally hit me that you will be here in sheer days and I need to finalize all the things I want before you arrive.  Why it has taken this long for that to occur to me is odd, I know.  Also, heartburn and feet swelling both turned up this week hardcore--yikes.  We also started going weekly to the doctor but I have barely started to dilate and you're still pretty high up.  Which is fine!  I need these extra days to finish your wall decorations and rest before you have me up all night with feedings.  I am so looking forward to breastfeeding, it is such a magical experience.  Keep baking, we will hold you soon!

Love,
Mommy

Likes
  • Grapefruit
  • Mango
  • Gatorade
  • Toast with Strawberry Jelly
  • Peanut Butter
  • Potatoes (roasted, mashed, fried--all of the above)

Post a Comment