Thursday, November 28, 2013

Baby Diary Take Two: 36 Weeks

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

36 Weeks 

Sweet pea-

It is officially the holidays! All this pie is making its way into my belly and we have a massive liking of pecan pie. Yum yum. It's been a quiet week other than lots and lots of baking; I made a full thanksgiving for us and your brother so we don't get sick by accidentally eating something we are allergic to. Next year you will be enjoying all these recipes I perfected this year. We weren't able to see the doctor this week because of the holiday, so our appointment next week will be extremely busy since it will be one of our last. We have a beautiful room ready for you too. I cannot wait to meet you! You sweet boy, I'm most thankful for you this year.

Love,
Mommy

Likes
  • Pecan Pie
  • Stuffing
  • Turkey Pot Pie
  • Root Beer


Post a Comment