Friday, November 15, 2013

Baby Diary Take Two: 34 Weeks

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

34 Weeks

Sweet Pea-

These last few weeks will be so important for you.  You need to finish growing and getting "big and strong!" as your brother always says you are.  He keeps asking when you will come out of Mommy's big belly.  Just a few more weeks!  All this journey and you will be here in just a few short weeks.  I can feel you getting larger and more chunky as your limbs become more defined in each singular movement, even when you get the hiccups now my entire belly moves!  I keep thinking that I cannot get any bigger, but I know I will.  All this discomfort is just reminding me of how quickly you will be here.  Your room is pretty much complete and we have everything we need for your arrival; I love all your beautiful things.  I keep dreaming about delivering you and how you will look, you will be so handsome I just know it.

Love,
Mommy

Likes
  • Homemade Chex Mix
  • Warm Apple Cider
  • Dark Chocolate Raisins
  • Burgers from In-n-Out
  • Pink Lemonade from In-n-Out (I hate lemonade!!)


Post a Comment