Thursday, November 7, 2013

Baby Diary Take Two: 33 Weeks

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

33 Weeks

Sweet boy-

You are finally at the stage where all you are doing is chunking out, and boy do I feel it! I now waddle most of the day from all your weight in my pelvis, my shirts aren't fitting, my skin is so tight it itches constantly, and I generally feel huge. We had such a lovely baby shower this weekend thrown by some of Mommy's friends; you got lots of cute things and some very useful gifts too.  The washing machine has been full of your tiny clothes for a couple days. They still seem too small even for when you arrive, it is hard for Mommy to imagine you in all of them sometimes. You will be so stinkin' cute! 

Love,
Mommy

Changes
  • Lots and lots of pelvic pressure. It feels like his shoulders are rubbing against my pelvic bones.
  • My torn muscle pretty much hurts all the time now. I have no idea how this will effect labor but it makes me a bit nervous, won't lie!
  • My skin itches non stop! I alternate belly butter, vitamin e oil, vitamin e lotion, cetaphil, and aquaphor on it throughout the day but it's still red and itchy by night time. It looks so taught and translucent! Big belly! 
Post a Comment