Friday, November 1, 2013

Baby Diary Take Two: 32 Weeks

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

32 Weeks

Sweet boy-

I can tell you are at the stage where you are really growing and starting to fatten up. You have started to really run out of room and are as uncomfortable as I am.  You move around constantly and make my entire belly ripple. Many of my maternity clothes no longer fit because I have entered, what your Dad calls, the basketball belly stage. The doctor is very pleased with our progress and we are just slowly counting down the weeks. There seems to be so much going on between now and your arrival that I know it will go by very quickly, even if it feels ages away. Your room is even mostly ready! I go in there often to think about you. I cannot wait to see what you look like! 

Love, 
Mommy

Changes
  • During my OB appointment they were totally pleased with everything, my weight is considered perfect, I've barely gained 20lbs. But to me, that's far too little knowing I lost 25 by my two week post partum with Lloyd! I really hope my milk is going to be ok without the massive fat reserve I had working for me last time. Even if gaining 50 pounds with Lloyd was bad, it sure helped when I was non stop feeding him for months on end and could barely keep up with the hunger. 
  • I can barely eat for the nausea that started this week. Then I get faint. So I just eat all.day.long. It's so annoying. I'm eating teeny tiny meals, less than Lloyd, and I'll feel sick for hours!  I get a small amount of heartburn at night when I lay down if I did manage to eat a lot. 
  • The belly button cavern is back. Creepy. Never got the outie with Lloyd either, just a huge void in the center of my belly.
  • At the end of a busy day the BH get crazy and the only way I can get my muscles to calm down is a bath in the garden tub. It feels great. To both of us apparently because after about 10 minutes, A wakes up and starts making massive movements and the watt looks like a wave pool. Yeash.

Post a Comment