Thursday, October 24, 2013

Baby Diary Take Two: 31 weeks

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

31 Weeks

Sweet boy-

You are a movin' and a shakin' in there. Yipes!! You finally seem to be curling up, although you still can turn yourself around too much for my comfort. I'm fairly certain you're head-down but it is so hard to tell! I caught a pretty bad cold from your brother this week that has be laid up coughing, sneezing, and generally feeling pretty "punk" as your Grammy used to say. Hopefully we can get over it without needing meds, I'm hoping we will turn the page soon. I'm drinking lots to keep you hydrated, so I'm sure you have no idea what is going on out here. I also started washing and putting your things away. Made me feel good to do that. 

We can't wait to hold you,
Love,

Mommy

Likes
  • Ginger ale
  • Banana Bread
  • Grapes
Changes
  • I have hit the "water wall": aka water is no longer doing it for me and I'm forcing it down. I hate to drink too much juice and crap but hydration is hydration. And as we learned with Lloyd, dehydration can toss some too-early contractions your way. So with this awful cold I'm indulging in ginger ale a lot this week. 
  • My skin is looking very stretched these days. I waddle if I have to move around when he gets really low. Everything is happening so soon. 
Post a Comment