Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Baby Diary Take Two: 30 Weeks

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

30 Weeks

Sweet Boy-

This week has been so super busy with different things you have been great letting me do so much, but by the end of the day boy are my bones tired!  These Braxton Hicks continue to bother me mostly at night and when I've been walking around a lot, but not more than they should.  The doctor said everything looks good and nothing is wrong with how things are going so that is always nice to hear. We did come up with an official plan for your birth this week and she was relieved that we were all on board with the same ideas.  Everyone seems to be worried about your size and I just do not really care; you will be here when you get here, and nothing is going to change how big or small you will be anyway.  I am very confident in my body's ability to get you out, so it is just a waiting game now mostly.  Your brother tells you to go to "time out" quite frequently when you kick Momma; I think you are going to give him a run for his money, I cannot wait to see it.

Love always,
Momma

Likes
  • Banana Bread
  • Peaches
  • Pears 
  • Apples with Cheddar Cheese
Changes
  • The OB said everything I'm feeling from the pressure in my pelvis to intense BH contractions is totally normal for a second pregnancy.  Reassuring but not encouraging for the next 10 weeks.  
  • Heartburn is finally here.  Yuck.  

Post a Comment