Friday, October 11, 2013

Baby Diary Take Two: 29 Weeks

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

29 Weeks

Sweet Baby A,

Can you just chill? Like a little? Maybe just for an afternoon? It would be awesome if that could happen because WOW, your feet are all over the place! When I have Bracton Hicks I also feel your tiny shoulders bear down deep into my pelvis now; it is a challenge every day to not get overwhelmed with how fast this seems to go with you. Yet it seems so slow too, like you will always be cramped in my belly forever. We have such a relatively small amount of time left like this and I wish I was enjoying it more. I feel you all day and all day I just dream of the moment you are here. These coming weeks are so full of things I know they will fly past. I shamefully hope they do because then we will be closer to having you home my sweet sweet boy. Keep cooking but know I am waiting for you to come home to me. 

A lifetime of love,
Mommy

Likes
  • Peaches
  • Meatloaf
  • Potatoes
  • Ginger Molases Cookies
Changes
  • So much pressure in my pelvis during Braxton Hicks. Definitely adding it to my list of OB questions. It's impossible to move until they're over. Uh oh.
  • Glucose test came back perfect but iron was barely below the minimum. Took the iron pills for 4 days (with a stool softener each day) and still my stomach and intestines were beyond irritated. And re-tore the hemorrhoid from last week. So screw that. It was 0.2 points bellow the minimum, I'll just add more red meat and iron rich foods in as much as I can. Those pills were awful. These hemorrhoids are bad; I better not have to push for 3 hours again or I'm going to need a proctologist more than my OB to stitch me back up. Holy crap (pun intended). 
Post a Comment