Friday, September 27, 2013

Baby Diary Take Two: 27 Weeks

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

27 Weeks

Sweet boy-

I keep counting the weeks until you are here; 3 months left still which is so hard to imagine.  I cannot help but think about the day you will arrive--will we be frantically running to the hospital and worrying about having all our things? Will it be calmer and more planned? Will we have the quiet delivery I wanted for your brother but didn't get? More than anything I don't want to feel rushed; I want to savor the beauty of your birth. I love you so much, so much my whole soul aches for your arrival. Come to me safely my sweet. Safely and with many blessings into our arms.

Love, 
Mommy

Likes
  • Nectarines
  • Peaches
  • Egg rolls

Changes
  • Sunday after church I felt a muscle rip off my lower right rib. Luckily I was sitting down or I probably would have collapsed. I had tears running down my face, it was excruciating. It's bothered me on and off since then, I keep feeling him push that muscle and it strains again. I keep waking up with lower abdominal pain, which I expect, but the rib pain is awful. 
  • He moves around even when I'm moving around and standing up. I end up holding my belly like I remember doing those last few weeks with Lloyd, just for support or my muscles ache. Thirteen more weeks, how???? 
  • If we eat out, my hands and feet swell up like crazy. So I guzzle water, which makes my muscles hurt until I go to the bathroom, and it's a crazy cycle. I really hope I can wear my rings as long as possible. 

Post a Comment