Friday, September 13, 2013

Baby Diary Take Two: 25 Weeks

Wednesday, September 11. 2013

Dear Baby A-

I am exhausted!!  You are moving non stop! I keep expecting to see a little foot fly by on my belly but so far just big bumps.  Sleeping is uncomfortable because you push really hard the second I lay down.  I spent the last 4 days painting: first priming your baseboards, then painting them, then priming and painting your brothers, then painting your remaining wall.  But now I can start decorating! The fun part! Daddy got your carseat and other random items out of the attic so they have time to air out.  I am so ready to see the room start to look finished so I can put you in it.  I really am looking forward to being in the hospital with you, feeling you come out and hearing you cry, holding you on my chest, and seeing your beautiful precious face.  Keep getting chunky in there!

Love, 

Momma

Dislike
  • Chicken
Like
  • Candy Corn
  • Banana bread
  • Hummus with Carrots
  • Pot Pie
  • Fruit - Peaches, Nectarines, Plums




Post a Comment