Thursday, August 29, 2013

Baby Diary Take Two: 23 Weeks

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

23 Weeks

Dear Sweet Pea, 

Cozy? Comfortable?  You seem like it.  You wake up mostly at night now to do your exercising and wow do you move.  I guess it is finally quiet and peaceful so you don't know what else to do but play around.  I know you will understand your Daddy and I, but will you also recognize your brother's voice? He loves to pat you and kiss my belly; "kiss baby" he says.  I cannot wait to see you both together, it is something I have looked forward to since the very beginning.  I feel larger by the day so you must be getting larger too.  It is hard for me to believe that you will be here in just a few months now, we are even almost through with the second trimester. I am already looking forward to going to the doctor every two weeks.  There is so much to get done but I know it will all happen. I am looking forward to washing all your things and getting your room ready. I will feel much better seeing all your tiny clothes waiting for you.  Daddy loves to rub my big belly now, I hope you can feel all our love in there.  

Many kisses,
Mommy

Dislikes
  • Leftovers
  • BBQ (the smell still makes me gag!)
Likes
  • Fruit
  • Raspberry hand pies with vanilla ice cream
  • Salt, on everything
  • Scrambled eggs
  • Cinnamon raisin toast
  • Sloppy Joes
Changes
  • I was doing really well with the weight gain (up 6 pounds! yay) until the middle of the week and all food at lunch and dinner just seemed ick.  Making lunch is awful and I have no motivation to cook dinner.  Going out isn't even appetizing.  So frustrating.  So I'm back down to only +4lbs.  Just in time for my OB appointment this week though. I have got to gain more! This is so frustrating, I hate having to force food down all day long.  
Post a Comment