Friday, August 23, 2013

Baby Diary Take Two: 22 Weeks

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

22 Weeks

Sweet boy-

Comfy in there are we?  You kicking fool!  All night long you roll around and kick me, boy you are strong already!  I keep wondering just how big you will be when you come out of there--it makes me excited! I hope you have dark hair like your brother and I, and those light eyes of your Daddy--but there's always a chance you could be a little blond baby.  What will you look like?  Huh?  I wonder. Genetics is a funny thing.  It has been an exhausting week, for some reason I cannot get enough sleep.  I am totally pooped by lunch time.  We even had a reprieve from the heat so I can't blame it on 100 degree temperatures right now.  Although it will be hot again soon, do not let Texas fool you.  I have so much to do for your arrival, I really do need to start checking things off my list.  Daddy is back in football though so it has been hard to get much done between being so tired and your brother, but I try to make time every day to get something done that will allow me to get your room ready.  You have so much stuff already piled up in there! Exciting!

Love,
Momma

Likes
  • Blueberries
  • My mom's banana bread (GF)
  • Cranberry juice
  • Cafe Mocha's (sad panda)
  • Homemade sloppy joes




Post a Comment