Monday, August 19, 2013

Baby Diary Take Two: 21 Weeks

We are all caught up after this post!  This week will mark the beginning of my 22nd Week of pregnancy, so this is my last "catch-up" post!  I'll try to post between Wednesday and Friday of each week now, so lets get started!

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

21 Weeks

Dear Sweet Boy-

You have managed to flip yourself around a few times but it is hard to tell if you stay that way.  It is nice to have my belly button jabbed with your feet instead of my bladder, that is for sure!  You are so active I love it; you may never understand fully how wonderful it is to have you be so movement-oriented during this pregnancy.  Do you know how much I need that every day to remind me you are OK?  We have less than 5 months left until you come and I am going to start getting things ready for you in the next few weeks.  It will be much easier once your big brother goes to school, but the baby quilt I made you sits by my bed at the moment and I look at it with big smiles thinking of wrapping your tiny little person inside of it this winter.  There are so many things I cannot wait to experience with you.  Keep cookin'.

Love, 
Momma

Likes
  • Rice Krispies
  • Ice cream cake
  • Fresh tomato salad
  • Nectarines
  • Almost anything spicy
  • Homemade peppermint patties
Post a Comment