Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Baby Diary Take Two: 19 Weeks

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

19 Weeks

Sweet boy,

Boy did you give us a good look at all your tiny parts at our big ultrasounds this week! We got to see your feet, your hands, and your beautiful face.  Last time you looked just like your big brother but now I am not quite sure you will have your Daddy's head or chin! I guess we will just have to wait and see! You are already measuring big, no surprise there, and wiggly.  You kicked the ultrasound wand so hard it jumped on my belly--Daddy even saw it and laughed. You are so incredibly strong, you bounce around like on a trampoline all day.  I look forward to it every morning and you wake up every afternoon very active.  After seeing your hands and feet moving around all I could do was think about holding you in my arms; I am looking forward to labor and meeting you.  I hope you are too, I feel like you're going to get cramped in there really soon!
Love you so much,

Momma

Likes

  • Smoked oysters
  • Nectarines
  • Mineral/Sparkling water
  • Fuzzy Tacos
Changes

  • Our OB appointment was wonderful with the long ultrasound.  I cannot wait for him to be here. But they couldn't clear his heart so we had to go to the perinatologist later in the week for a Level 2 u/s.
  • This little boy uses my uterus as a trampoline, my goodness! Lloyd was never this bouncy! It startles me constantly but I live for those movements, I'm so glad he's active.  But I'm worried about when he's bigger and cramped--it's going to be uncomfortable for both of us for sure! Especially if he's even bigger than Lloyd. Yikes.




Post a Comment