Monday, August 12, 2013

Baby Diary Take Two: 18 Weeks

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

18 Weeks

Sweet boy-

This week has been plenty busy for everyone and it seems to have come and gone almost before I could write to you.  Daddy is done with summer break this week and we had a lot to do around the house so I can start really preparing for your arrival.  In the next few weeks we will probably start getting your furniture back down from the attic and out of your brothers room.  I am very ready to start cleaning and putting the clothes we have for you away and ready.  I also got more fabric to make the blanket we will bring you home from the hospital in.  Nesting is real and it was making me crazy to not at least be starting to get ready.  I already have piles of things ready for you!

Love,
Momma

Dislikes
  • Chicken
  • Fish
Likes
  • Tomatoes with basil and olive oil
  • Avocados
  • Mexican food
  • Refried beans
  • Mineral water
  • Grilled Brie and orange marmalade sandwiches
Changes
  • I am finally able to use conditioner on my hair again, it has been so greasy thus far.  However, my scalp became ultra sensitive and I had to change to a natural, essential oil based shampoo to keep from scratching my head like someone who has lice. Agony!
  • Belly grew again and my muscles are not happy about it. I have a lot of sharp and stabbing lower round ligament pain all day. If I twist or bend I can (literally) feel the muscles pull away from the cartilage.  This is scaring me for when it's closer to the end.
  • ABC is far more bouncy than his brother was in utero.  Lloyd mostly slid around and flailed limbs once he ran out of room. This kid is on a trampoline in there.  Keeps jolting me! 

Post a Comment