Friday, August 9, 2013

Baby Diary Take Two: 17 Weeks

Wednesday, June 17, 2013

17 Weeks

Sweet boy-

You are really busy in there! I've already felt you move against my hand and so has Daddy! That is incredible! I feel you on and off all day, every day--even when just walking around some times. You are getting really big, your movements make you feel like a real baby is growing! You bounce around a lot then just kind of slide around; you are going to hate being cramped in there in just a few months! We have gone swimming a lot this week to beat the heat and it makes this growing belly less heavy.  It is a wonderful feeling, I can't wait to take you swimming next summer. You will love spending time in the water! 

Love,
Mommy

Dislikes
  • Chicken
  • BBQ
Likes
  • Fresh tomatoes with basil and oil
  • Smoked oysters
  • Mineral water
  • Refried beans
Changes
  • The little guy moves so much! Lloyd mostly did what I always described as "body surfing my uterus", this baby bounces around a lot. And then will suddenly slam up against my uterus so hard my skin starts to pull; this is what Jon was able to feel so soon!
  • If I walk too much the muscles feel so strained already, by the end of the day I'm in excruciating pain and hobbling around.  I really didn't know I was in such poor shape! And I still am 7 pounds down!
  • Still zero appetite, making getting this weight back on awful.  Not to mention frustrating.
Post a Comment