Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Baby Diary Take Two: 16 Weeks

Wednesday, June 10, 2013

16 Weeks

My sweet boy-

Growing again are we? Your momma is BEAT at the end of the day.  Add some pretty awful nightmares giving me fitful nights and its been a rough week.  My muscles are also really straining again, which is about right according to the books--you really start growing these next few weeks.  I've been able to put a few pounds back on (finally) and so I am sure that it is all related.  I've also noticed that if I do not wear my all-stars or running shoes with my orthotics, my hips and back are feeling broken by the end of the day--which is hard in the heat we have been having.  So I wear shoes even just around the house. You are going to give me a run for my money later on, you are already bouncing around a lot in your temporary home.  Once those limbs are bigger my ribs are going to be in trouble, but I love it.  Keep kicking!

Love,
Mommy

Dislikes

  • Goat Cheese 

Likes

  • Nectarines
  • Chai Tea (although I can't have a whole glass, too much caffeine)
  • Orange Juice
  • Cucumbers with Balsamic Vinegar

Post a Comment