Monday, August 5, 2013

Baby Diary Take Two: 15 Weeks

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

15 Weeks

Bambino-

You must be growing because I am sick again, not as bad as a few weeks ago though, and my abdominal muscles are really painful as they stretch to accommodate you.  The few pounds I had managed to gain back have partially slipped away which is so defeating because I was working so hard for each one of them.  We told much of the extended family about your arrival and so many people are excited to meet you.  You are so loved and prayed for.  I hope you know that.  Just one little favor? Please come on your own, we don't want to force you out--that is not fun for anyone. Just something to think about for the next 25 weeks!  I also started to feel you move occasionally, which I love.  I feel you the most as I put your brother down to sleep--I love to think you are enjoying the books with us.  I think of you all day my sweet.

Love,
Momma

Dislikes
  • BBQ
  • Katsup
  • Meat
  • Grease of/on anything
Likes
  • Pancakes
  • Bagels with butter
  • Orange Juice
Post a Comment