Friday, August 2, 2013

Baby Diary Take Two: 14 Weeks

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

14 Weeks

We made it to the second trimester! This is so incredible my darling! We have prayed so hard for this!  We had a sonogram at the beginning of this week and found out you are a little boy! Just like Momma felt from the beginning.  I am so excited to have a house full of boys, I adore being a boy mom! Your little profile already looks like the little baby you are becoming, you have your Daddy's head!  I hope you get my hair color and your Dad's eyes--it is such a beautiful combination! Papa is already planning his first hunting trip with you, are you excited?

Kisses a plenty,
Momma

Dislikes
  • The smell of charcoal BBQ (still).
  • Lunch in general
Likes
  • Pancakes
  • JalapeƱo poppers. Yummmm


Post a Comment