Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Baby Diary Take Two: 7 Weeks

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Week 7

Hello sweet pea-

You are getting so big! Hard to believe how fast you are growing already, your sonogram this week showed us so much more than the tiny flicker last week.  Your heart was beating so fast--158bpm--which just makes us think you're a boy floating in there.  You're making mommy really sick, which is fantastic! I'm so grateful for all the challenges you are already giving us.  I already look a good 4 weeks more pregnant than I did with your brother at this time, which is crazy.  You have got lots of room to grow my sweet.  Keep beating away, we cannot wait to hold you safe and sound! 

Love,
Mommy

Likes
  • Peanut butter puffs cereal before bed
Dislikes
  • EVERYTHING
Changes
  • I've been making myself a shake to drink in bed every morning and the cold seems to help start the day better. However, it means Lloyd watches a movie in the big bed almost every day before we get moving. I feel guilty but it's the best I can do right now. 
  • I've given up and gone to maternity pants, only problem is I was barely pregnant with Lloyd during summer and was HUGE so the 2 pairs of shorts I have are massive and definitely won't ever fit.  I'm going to have to buy some. Which stinks. 
  • So much gas! Painful, so painful. I'm going to have to start taking something for it, which I loathe doing but I don't have a choice.
Post a Comment