Monday, July 29, 2013

Baby Diary Take Two: 12 Weeks

Wednesday, June 12, 2013


12 Weeks

Sweet pea-

Man, the start of this week was the worst so far. Luckily your dad was home because I didn't get out of bed for almost 3 days; I was so brutally sick.  Nausea, dizziness, dry heaving, muscle cramps, and whole body weakness--just debilitating.  Once I felt a bit better my muscles started hurting and my belly exploded forward this week. You must have needed all mommy's energy for a growth spurt, because that seems to have happened! We are so excited to almost be at the end of this nerve wracking first trimester and start announcing your arrival! You are going to be so unbelievably loved, you have no idea.

Love,
Mommy

Likes

  • Grilled bacon wrapped jalapeƱo poppers
  • Cherries
  • Lays chips
  • Corn on the cob
Post a Comment