Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Baby Diary Take Two: 10 Weeks

Wednesday May 29, 2013

10 Weeks

Sweet pea-

Another week down! Mom is getting a little energy back but still is tired at the end of the day. Despite all my best efforts I have also lost 10 pounds with all the nausea and loss of appetite, but the belly has continued to grow! The standard medicine to help me feel better makes me even more sick this time, so I haven't had much relief.  Daddy lets me sleep and relax during the weekend so I feel better for a few days, but then it goes downhill fast towards the next weekend.  The doctor found your heartbeat early in the week on her Doppler--you have gotten so big--and it was 171bpm!  Your Miece was visibly disappointed when we told her because to her that means a boy and I think she really wants you to be a girl. Daddy and I don't care but your Dad is really excited to find out either way.  Just keep growing safely in there and I will try to eat more veggies for you.

Love, 
Momma

Dislikes
  • All vegetables
  • Meat
  • BBQ (the smell alone!)
  • Cantaloupe
Likes
  • Tuna fish (tuna salad!)
  • Apples (often with peanut butter)
  • Mineral water
  • Fruit snacks

Post a Comment