Friday, December 7, 2012

Project 52 | Week ?? | BFFs


Because I couldn't live without this girl.  No one else could have put up with my insanity over the last few years, cried with me, and made me feel both more crazy and more sane at the same time.  If someone had told us we'd be so close back when we were in college at UNT judging each other (me: she was an lush with a side of floozy, her: I was a stuck up snobby bitch) that we'd be so  wrong, so important to each other--we would have laughed in their face.  It's funny how stupid stuff sometimes brings you together for the rest of your life.  Because I truly believe she'll be there forever.  And in my children's lives as that fun person they love, that cool Auntie they wish was their Mom.  haha.  She's going to me my babies' Lorelei Gilmore.  I'm cool with that.



Post a Comment