Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Saving some $$: Khols

We're penny pincher's here at Casa Crocker, but lately we've found a new way to get some free (or almost free) clothes (and toys and now shoes).  By signing up for Khols coupons we get a coupon every few weeks in the mail for $10 off a purchase.  And because Khols is awesome, all you have to spend is $10.  So if you shop their awesome clearance racks, you can score a few free things with every coupon you get.  One time we got 2 sets of PJs for Lloyd, another time I got a shirt and he got a shirt, another few shirts for Lloyd, a fisher price "power drill" tool toy, and today we scored Lloyd some new kicks:
Nike Sunray Adjustable Toddler Sandal
And I got this new top (yes it's maternity, but I've discovered certain maternity tops you cannot tell and are long enough to actually reach the tops of my pants for freaky tall people like me without having to order from Gap--the only retailer who makes shirts in a special "tall" size):
Oh Baby by Motherhood Pintuck Top, mine is in navy (wish they'd had purple!)
I ended up paying $3. Lloyd outgrew his croc's and I was able to find a pair of the target croc's--for $15.  No, the Nike's aren't my favorite but this kid is going to be out of them in a few months at this rate and for free (or $3, depending on how you look at it) I'll definitely be returning the croc's to save some money.  

So basically, if you're not on Khols' mailer list get on it--or forward me your coupons if you don't use yours. :)  We'll gladly use them to keep our closets stocked and stain free.  At the rate he dirties up clothes, I have a feeling we're not going to have as many hand-me-downs as I originally thought once we are done having kids.  Boys are dirty, even this young. Boggles my mind.

Yay cute things!!  Poor kid has big feet like his Momma--maybe he's like a puppy, he's just going to grow into his feet.  Yikes. Bring on the next size!

Post a Comment