Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mothers Day

Coach knows me so well. He got me the best present EVER.  2 of these:

Amazon Book Giftcards.  Can you hear the angels singing?  I bought 7 books.  I'm still on a book high! I opened them and immediately got my Kindle to buy them.  I've been avoiding purchasing any new books because we're really watching our spending so I've been re-reading books I haven't read in ages.  And by ages, I mean since junior high.  In my super dork days I loved Dune.  Don't hate. 

So I bought the books that have come out in series I either was reading before Lloyd was born, or read during all those late-night feedings. I read a few dozen books while nursing in the middle of the night because it was quiet and kept me awake (I have the great kindle cover with the light that didn't even bother Lloyd and helped me watch his latch simultaneously, best pre-baby indulgence of all time).  

So I have a lot of catching up to do and this seriously got me on my way for 95% of the books I've been wanting.  Woop! Here's what I bought:
Books books books!! bahhh!!!!


Post a Comment