Thursday, April 19, 2012

What the Deuce?

In scouring amazon for some nursing products this popped up:
Milkies Milk Saver
I mean, seriously?  It catches the extra milk from one side when you nurse the other.  Which is smart, but who leaks that much to need a $25 dealie to catch up to 2.5 ounces!  Wow.  Just wow....

I would much rather spend some superfluous nursing money on one of these Swedish nursing tops:
Boob Lace Nursing Top
My cousin had a few of the Boob nursing shirts I remember commenting on when she was nursing her second, and they just look so much cuter and more covert than the American kinds you can find.  Those Europeans just design better nursing gear because they encourage nursing more than over here, I think.  Sad panda, because they're expensive to buy here as a result. Yuck. But how pretty is that?!
Post a Comment