Friday, February 10, 2012

Project 52 | Week 6 | Conservation


Because sometimes using less is doing more.  

I really struggle with how to make our house run on a budget.  Coach does a good job of giving me a set amount of money to work with for groceries, but I constantly feel like I'm too close to my limit or spending too much.  I really hate that feeling.  So if I can cut a few corners here and there and be more green, I'm going to do it.  

These un-paper-towels are a big help.  We go through so much one-use stuff in our life that it's hard to imagine a life without some things.  I'm really hoping these will cut down on our disposable footprint.  I know they'll save us a ton of money.  So hopefully, eventually, I won't constantly go to the grocery store with a panic about how much I'll spend in order to get everything we need.  

Inspired by Chelsea at Finding Joy and StyleBerry's Project 52
Post a Comment