Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Mommy Diary: Week 28

Not only did I fail and repeat an outfit from a few weeks ago, but this was the happiest we could get him.

Developments This Week:
  • Tooth #3 poked through. And unlike all the books say, it wasn't one of the top center teeth. It was (if you're looking at him) the one to the right of his two front teeth.  The corresponding left tooth is up next, and those center teeth are just swollen as all get-out and causing him daily pain.  
  • Sitting up unassisted for really long periods of time.
Man, the screaming is insane.  I have one more week of Coach being home and I'm dreading his return to school.  I honestly do not know how I'll do it without him here.  And the chances that the 3 teeth that are left in this "round of hell" come in in that week is slim.  One should poke through here in the next 2-3 days, but those top center ones who knows.  Luckily Lloyd can have Motrin now since he's 6 months old, which is helping far more than the Tylenol did.  I try not to give it to him but he screams at night and will cry out all night in pain if he doesn't get a dose at bedtime. It breaks your heart.  He is just a massive cuddle bug.  So unlike our little adventure boy.  :(

We are going up to Oklahoma on the 29th to spend the new year with my Sister and Brother-in-law.  It may be the last time we see them before they move to Ft. Lewis up in Washington state, which makes me sad.  For the next 20+ years we'll be skyping and calling each other with only the occasional visit.  It's really hard with one the two of us left.  I miss her a lot.  She's my big support group and it's hard to not be able to see her in person.  But, such is life. 

Well, we're a day late and we have a cranky guy so this is going to be short.  See you in the new year!
Post a Comment