Sunday, January 15, 2012

Mommy Diary: 7 Months Old


Holy beans, Lloyd is 7 months old! We've made it over half a year! It used to annoy me when people would say "it goes so fast" but now I get it.  He is not so slowly becoming a little boy before my eyes.  

I just keep thinking back to those first few weeks and how now they feel so far away.  But then it was like each day all I could do was survive; I couldn't imagine a time when things would start to feel "normal" or manageable again.  This is definitely a new normal, but I'm so happy.  I probably hold Lloyd a little too close, kiss him more than most, and watch him far too much--but if I learned anything last year it was that life is too short and I need to stop and cherish everything without rushing into the next moment.  I think I'm starting to get better at that and it's making me a more patient, more positive, better person.  It's definitely making me a better wife and mom.  

7 months big boy!  Keep those cuddles and snuggles coming.
ooohhh... grass!

Post a Comment