Sunday, December 25, 2011

Homemade Holiday!

In the spirit of giving, I really tried to make most of our Christmas gifts this year special.  So I did a lot of sewing. But I also did a lot of sewing for various friends and family that wasn't holiday related.  So I figured I post them all together, in all their cute glory!

This Adorable Apron was made for my cousin Cecily's daughter Zadie. (I also made one with pink accents for a friend's daughter but forgot to photograph it!)
Man it turned out adorable!! From this tutorial on Skip to My Lu.

This tool belt for Cecily's son Elliot.  Ah! I want pictures of these too cuties, they live in Boston. :(

This dress was for my friend Stephanie's daughter for her 1 year birthday.
From this super simple tutorial on Make it and Love it.

This one is for Stephanie's daughter who turned 2.  2 kids birthday's in December? Crazy!!

I also made this Wine Cork Wreath for my Mother-in-Law! She freaked!
From this tutorial from LollyChops. Man it took a lot of corks.  

I started this cross-stitch Alpha Phi pattern for Coach's cousin, Lloyd's Godmother, when she started college. I even finished it with a year and a half to spare.  haha.  
And last but not least, of course Lloyd needed a new shirt for Christmas but I was too cheap to buy a generic one at the store. :)


Post a Comment