Monday, August 15, 2011

Mommy Diary: 2 Months Old

In light of the realization that I have almost zero photos of myself and Lloyd I've decided to keep the weekly photos as is but take the monthly photos as both of us. It is extremely difficult to get the timer + baby + mommy to all cooperate but after a bunch of jackups I got a decent photo. 
In the past month Lloyd has started:

  • Talking in coo's and baby gaggles
  • Sleeping 7-8 hours a night
  • Smiling
  • Staying awake almost all afternoon
  • Figuring out his limbs are attached and his movements are getting more fluid every day.


He has gotten so big! We go for our 2 month doctors appointment on Thursday and he gets a ton of shots. This is going to suck. But I'm excited to see how much he's grown since we were there at 2 weeks. My big boy!

He also survived his first trip to Austin, although the drive took us 2 extra hours due to multiple elongated stops due to screaming for no reason, gas, and hunger. so quite the adventure but very much worth it to celebrate a friends baby and see all my good friends. Coach and I both miss living in Austin and while we wish we could end up there somehow, I know we will continue to keep our family in the DFW area. But maybe we'll just have to get better at visiting. Maybe once Lloyd tolerates the car better!
Post a Comment