Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Pregnant Tears

Kind of a weird name for a post but I couldn't figure out where to go with it.  After missing Glee tuesday night I kept seeing all these tweets about the google Chrome TV ads.  so I googled "Google Chrome TV commercial".  The first one made me tear up and have hope for a beautiful day when my children won't fear for who they are, whomever that is and whenever they figure that out. As a mom, it is all I can hope for. 
The second did actually make me cry.  I think the reference is crocodile tears, but really I think they should be called Pregnancy Tears--because I don't know any animal who can cry as much as any hormonal pregnant lady on this planet. 
Now who wants to make an email address for their unborn child and send them letters?  This girl.  Maybe I will.  :)
Post a Comment