Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Music in the Delivery Room

My blogger has been retarded.  This wasn't supposed to post yet. But basically I made a list of the music I hope to listen to during delivery. I have most if it loaded on my ipod (aka my old iphone 3).  Here's hoping it actually DOES calm me down.

Love by Sugarland
Walk with You by Edwin McCain
I will follow you into the dark by Death Cab for Cutie
Call me Papa by Donavon Frankenreiter
I'll be There by Josh Turner
Feels Like Home by Chantal Kreviazuk
Satellite by Guster
Only You Can Love Me This Way by Keith Urban
I'm In by Keith Urban
Lizzy by Ben Kweller
Sha Sha by Ben Kweller
Part of the Process by Morcheeba (or the whole Big Calm CD)
Sea of Love by Cat Power
Baby Bleu by Danny Malone
The Garden State Soundtrack
Beautiful Boy by John Lennon (although I'm partial to this version and this version)
Yesterday by The Beatles (I just love it)
Blackbird performed by the Beatles
I Could Not Ask for More by Edwin McCain
I'll Be by Edwin McCain
Rockabye by Shawn Mullins
Here Comes the Sun by The Beatles
Post a Comment