Thursday, March 17, 2011

Neither Confirm nor Deny

I can neither confirm nor deny that I used my 30% off Old Navy, Gap, and Banana Republic coupon today to purchase some things.  Mostly for after the baby finally arrives this summer. I have zero shorts and so I ordered scary large sizes that I know will fit.  Also, Gap and Old Navy only carry their "Tall" sizes online, so it worked out perfectly.  I hate shorts that are too short and the inseams are riding up your junk, so I know these Tall sizes take care of that.  So here is what I may or may not have purchased:

Crossover Short Sleeve Nursing Top (Gap, $12.99)
Crossover Nursing Cami (Gap, $12.99)
    Womens Distressed Denim Shorts, Tall Size (Old Navy, $24.50)
Women's Perfect Khaki Shorts, Tall Size (Old Navy, $22.50)
Women's Perfect V-Neck Tee, Tall Size (Old Navy, $4.99)
I know it's retarded to buy non-maternity clothes now, but I need them and know they'll fit after the baby is born.  And 30% off cannot be beat. :) Especially since 5% of my order went to the Leukemia and Lymphoma society, yeah buddy. Shopping for a good cause!
Post a Comment