Thursday, December 2, 2010

Baby Diary, Week 12

Well we're here, the last week of my first trimester.  Little baby is doing well, this week baby's a little fatty and finally breaks the 1oz mark.  I go to the dr on the day my 15th week starts, so little baby should be quite larger than it's gummy bear sized last time.  Although I don't think we'll get a sono since we'll have a big one the next time to check for Coach's heart condition. 
 
I'm feeling better on the days I feel good, but just as crap on the bad days.  I'm hoping slowly but surely the bad days will stop or lessen.  I have so much to catch up on once I can function in the evenings.  For instance, the tree is still undecorated and needs, at the least, lights.  But I just haven't felt like it.  Tomorrow I've got Costco, Big Lots, a pedicure, and tree decorating on my list--here's hoping. 
 
Saturday my sister is having her Christmas party.  It includes lots of gingerbread house decorating, cider, eggnog, and holiday festivities.  I'm very excited. I just hope I can stay awake through it.  :) Coach thought he was getting a designated driver for 9 months but really he has to stay sober because I can't drive in the evenings or I fall asleep, it's that bad. My drive home in the afternoon is heavy eyelids and sometimes dangerous as I get close to home. sad, but true. 
 
Welcome to 13 weeks baby C, we love you so much!!!!  I am so freaking excited to see what you look like!  I even had a dream this week that you were a beautiful baby girl! You had blond (like your dad), curly (like your mom) hair, your daddy's blue eyes, and your momma's chin.  I woke up wishing I could meet you already.  Keep growing!!!


Colleen
 

Post a Comment