Thursday, November 11, 2010

Baby Diary, Week 9

I'm officially 10 weeks today according to my pregnancy tracker.  I had to say bye-bye to my uniforms today too, they are so uncomfortable. Roomy dresses are going to be the way to go through this inbetween phase I'm in.  I'm so excited to go back to the doctor Monday, I've been trying to not think that something could have happened in the 3 weeks since I was last there. I still feel like ass, so that would usually indicate I'm ok.

I have class tonight. let me just tell you that I have been a complete slacker this semester and am so behind in entering my articles, my research, and dedication to this whole thing.  Most of which is related to my extreme exhaustion.  Staying up until 10pm on a Thursday night just kills me.  Although I don't know if next semester's Monday night class is going to be much of a solution. ick.

I don't know if it's related or if it was just good luck, but colace seems to be my friend now.  it is such a relief in more than the obvious way. 

and add AWFUL leg cramps to my extensive list of symptoms.  I've had them, bad, for 4 hours now.  My toes and calf's particularly hurt so bad I don't know how I'm going to drive home. :(

Colleen

Post a Comment