Thursday, October 21, 2010

Happy 26th

This year has been so hard and so joyful.  I don't even know where to go with everything because I don't really feel like celebrating because my mom is so sick.  So here's what's happened while I was 25 (in no particular order):
  1. I got married
  2. We went to Maui on our honeymoon
  3. We moved into our new house.  Where I'm never leaving.
  4. I did the Big-D Climb and saw Preston smiling at the top.
  5. We put new floors in the house and saved my allergies.
  6. My mom had her stomach removed
  7. We decided to try and have a baby.
  8. I had a miscarriage.
  9. My friend Preston died of Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma.
  10. My mom's cancer came back.  She only has a few months.
  11. We're having a baby due in June
  12. I went back to my PhD, at a new program at Oklahoma State
  13. I got super crafty with the sewing machine and home improvements
Post a Comment