Sunday, August 8, 2010

Say Hello to Puffy Puppy

My sister Caitlin and I decided to have craft day yesterday.  I had to be at work at 7am, so she came over after lunch. The boys watched TV (hello Shark Week) and hung out, while we tackled a pattern I picked up on sale at Hobby Lobby--they had a sale on patterns for 99c each a few weeks ago so I got some cute stuff.  She wanted to do the Baby Booster Pillow, so I'll have to tackle the dress I want to make on my own.  But here's Caitlin working on our pillow, lovingly named Puffy Puppy:
i
Caitlin had a hell of a time with the seersucker overlay. 
So here is finished Puffy Puppy:
I made Coach try it out as a neck pillow, overall he wasn't impressed but it made me laugh.  I'm still really in shock that we made this thing. It's super cute.
Coach enjoying Puffy Puppy
:)  No, I'm not pregnant yet.  But this is so cute I still can't wait to be. haha
Post a Comment