Monday, August 30, 2010

I Got Off My Lazy Butt

I finally finished all the cut-ins and trim work on the painting I started months ago.  It's done and it looks awesome, even Coach said it looked killer.  I painted all the trim white, got the ledges, everything. However, I have not tackled the front door yet. So as you might be able to see, it's still yellow-ish. I'm debating whether or not to paint it a color, or just white. I want to paint the outside part a color definately.  I think it would be kind of fun to also paint the inside portion a color.  Nuts? perhaps.  :)

I still haven't tackled the trim on the TV wall, it's so tall and precarious with the difficulty getting close (the fire place juts out about 2 feet, so it's really difficult to straight paint lines up there even on a 12 foot ladder).   But TV wall is using Behr Florence Brown 230F-7 in Satin and the main wall photos used Behr Clamshell 260E-2, just if you needed a reminder.

I also have a new favorite band courtesy of a friend, Morcheeba.  Check a listen.
Post a Comment