Sunday, August 1, 2010

Crafties for Mommies

I made one double sided nursing cover last weekend, and I made a second this weekend. I also finished the 2 diaper wipes cases (one each, to match their nursing cover), and did one diapers case.  First, the fancy set. Then the set that will match (eventually) the fabric theme I'll use to make all the stuff in the babies room. I know, don't judge--I have to have stuff that matches.

Set #1:


Set #2:


So I put some nails up the eventual baby's room -- aka second guest bedrooom -- and hung the nursing covers up.  The shelves now have a good stack of blankets, burp cloths, and now these crafts on them.  :)  I know, I'm nuts.
School starts in a few weeks for me too so I'll be back to just reading massive amounts of PhD stuff so I figure this is my last chance for a while to any sewing.  :)
Post a Comment