Monday, August 16, 2010

Contains?

There is a huge bug caught between my window and the blinds. It's been there for about 2 hours. Bzzzzz..... (pause).... Bzzzzzz ..... (pause). To say it's annoying really isn't encapsulating the fact that every time I look over at it, I catch a view of the sun outside and it's stark difference between the mood inside me. My dear friend Preston finally passed away yesterday. July 17, 1981 - August 15, 2010. 29 years young, and a life well lived, but a life that is dearly missed. Bzzz.... (pause).

I need a damn fly swatter for my life. You've got to be kidding me.

I have a lot of thoughts whirling in my head and I doubt I'll post them all. Most of them have a feeling of sorrow, usually accompanied by my general feeling of malaise right now. My eyes feel tired, they droop. There aren't any more tears. But there is a lot of droop.

Also, from the department of redundancy department this is what the bottom of my fiber bar reads: Contains Soy, Milk; May contain peanut, almond, sunflower and wheat ingredients. So in addition to some confusing punctuation (i.e. "Soy (coma) Milk" which could either mean Soy and Milk, or Soy Milk), basically if you have any allergies this bar is not for you.

If this blog had a tag line like that what would it say? Contains foul language, attempted craftiness, thoughts on loss of love, inability to tolerate douchebaggery, and extreme unlike of the unknown. I duhno.... basically, we're feeling kinda down here at livingforlove.
Post a Comment