Monday, June 21, 2010

Sales Sales

I swear I really don't buy that much stuff, it just seems like it when I post on here.  But I found a new site for discounts.  Only unlike SaleMail this one is exclusively designer (also includes maternity stuff, which is listed under Children and not Womens, btw).  Jean prices are amazing, like wow.  It's legit and now that I've paroozed for a while I've seen it on People.com and other various places.  Maybe I'm just the last one to know!

Gilt Groupe is "invitation-only access" at prices up to 70% off retail. Each sale lasts only online for 36 hours and many items sell out quickly, and usually there are only a dozen or so selections under each designer for each sale! You can join here. I bought some jeans. :)

So I duhno, but I thought I'd share.
Post a Comment